- Supports (16) Channels of 2MP TVI / CVI / AHD / Analog Cameras for Real-time Record/Playback
- Supports Additional (2) IP Channels (2MP) | (4) Audio Inputs
- HDMI (1080p), VGA, and BNC/CVBS Video Output
- 2 SATA Ports allowing up to 12TB Hard Drive Max Storage (1x 1TB Installed)
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – 30-day Money-Back Guarantee with 1 Year Warranty
Professional Series DVR
The DVR-TVI-1016 is a 16-channel TVI / CVI / AHD / Analog DVR with 1080p realtime recording. This unit supports real-time playback, 1080p HDMI/VGA output (as well as CVBS output) and H.264 compression. The video feed may be viewed remotely on any internet browser and smartphone.
Variety of Inputs
The DVR offers an easy switch within the interface to go between TVI or AHD / Analog cameras; the channels are switched in pairs. The DVR offers 2 additional IP channels*, at up to 2MP/30FPS each, for a total of 18 video channels on the DVR. There are also (4) audio inputs tied to the first 4 video channels, allowing you to hook up external microphones (sold separately).
Pre-Installed Storage – With Options
We install and test a 1TB WD Purple Surveillance drive with each unit, and it supports up to (2) 6TB hard drives for additional storage.
Our DVR shares a similar interface and set of compatibility with Hikvision units. Please note official Hikvision firmware is not compatible.
- Video Input: (16) TVI / CVI / AHD (2MP@12FPS) -OR- Analog @30FPS video
- Additional Video Input: (2) IP* (2MP@30FPS)
- Video Output: HDMI, VGA, CVBS
- Audio Input: (4) RCA inputs
- Audio Output: (1) RCA output
- USB Ports: (2) USB2.0 Ports)
- Network: (1) RJ45 10/100Mbps Ethernet connector
- Storage: (2) SATA connectors, up to 6TB HDD each (2TB pre-installed)
All products sold by PoE Depot come with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – we offer a 30-day money-back guarantee, as well as a 1 year warranty that covers replacement for free.
*IP compatibility varies and we are unable to guarantee that all IP cameras will work with all features or at all. We recommend R-Tech IP cameras for best compatibility.