- TRUE 4K ULTRAHD 8MP VIDEO – View and record crystal-clear security video in true 4K UHD resolution with 8.3 million distinct pixels. Capture small details, faces, and license plates with high definition, even when 8X zoomed. EXIR enhanced low light technology prevents overexposure for crisp and clear night vision video.
- SIMPLE PoE INSTALLATION – Power and data transmitted to your cameras through a single network cable for a true Plug-n-Play experience. Move, change, or upgrade your existing network without hassle. Record 4 critical points of your home or business on a built-in 2TB security grade hard drive.
- SAFEGUARDED AND RELIABLE – Fully metal-enclosed cameras are certified IP67 and capable of operating in extreme temperatures outdoors, – 22°F to 140°F. Multi-layer security and end-to-end video encryption protect your data.
- ADVANCED ON-CAMERA ANALYTICS AND MOTION DETECTION – Intrusion Detection and Zone Protection video analytics monitor user-defined areas. Any movement detected will be recorded and notification will be sent immediately to your smart phone. Detection area can be customized directly from your NVR to minimize false alarms.
- FLEXIBLE AND FUTUREPROOF – EZVIZ NVR’s now have the ability to connect ONVIF compliant cameras making it easier to upgrade existing surveillance networks. Please ensure product firmware is up to date.
ONE 4K CAMERA = FOUR 1080P CAMERAS
With 8.3 Million distinct pixels, EZVIZ 4K security cameras cover up to a 4 times larger area than 1080p and allows you to zoom in further while maintaining crisp detail. This translates into less required cameras to cover the same area, ultimately saving you time and money spent on installation and cameras. In other words, this 4K system can cover the same functional viewing area of up to SIXTEEN 1080p cameras!
SUPERIOR EXIR NIGHT VISION
Enjoy better night vision with EXIR IR technology than traditional night vision. One of the biggest differences with traditional night vision LEDs and EXIR are where the LEDs are housed, leading to better performance. With traditional night vision LEDs are housed around the lens, while EXIR LEDs are independently housed. This independent housing allows EZVIZ 4K kits to use stronger LEDs, while removing the negative side-effect of night vision reflection/bleeding that using stronger LEDs can cause. Another benefit of independent housing of LEDs and EXIR is it allows for use of rectangular LEDs, which removes the issue of darkened corners of the picture with traditional night vision, creating a clearer picture and more complete video coverage at night.
CRISP & CLEAR VIDEO WITH HIGH DYNAMIC RANGE(HDR)
See every detail with the 4K IP kit’s clear, high-definition video. The CMOS sensor adjusts to lighting changes throughout the day to balance brightness and contrast for exceptionally sharp and clear video.
WORKS WITH ALEXA USING IFTTT
Go hands-free with Amazon Echo and IFTTT (If This Then That). IFTTT is a free, web-based service that turns your IoT smart home into a truly connected home. Simply walk into a room or use your voice to turn on lights and Sleep Mode for increased safety, privacy, and security. With Alexa and IFTTT, you can create applets that help your EZVIZ cameras and smart devices work around your life.
CUSTOMIZABLE MOTION DETECTION
Choose the areas you want to watch for motion and modify the way you receive alerts. 4K IP kits are packaged with smart detection technology, allowing you to select the areas you want to look for motion and remove the areas you don’t—all while having alerts sent to your phone. It’s perfect for focusing on doors and driveways while blocking out branches shaking in the wind.
IP 67 rated waterproof, dustproof, and designed to handle extreme weather, EZVIZ IP kits provide year-round protection from wind, rain, and snow. Ruggedized casing protects the hardware inside so cameras can keep recording even when it’s as cold as -22°F and as hot as 140°F outside.
POWER AND CONNECT WITH ONE CABLE
All you need is an Ethernet cable to power and connect the IP cameras. The NVR comes with PoE ports on the back so all you have to do is add power, and connect your cameras.
Securely record all of your video on the included security-grade hard drive. The hard drive records video from all the wired cameras at the same time. It also comes with pre-installed software that helps you search for video and quickly find any time motion was detected throughout the day.
ALWAYS ADDING NEW FEATURES
EZVIZ IP kits get smarter by adjusting to the ever-changing world of technology. The cameras come with an adaptable platform that is capable of adding new features and functionality as they become available. With just the press of a button, you can automatically update your cameras for smarter, more integrated devices.
LIFETIME TECHNICAL SUPPORT
EZVIZ products include a 1-year limited warranty in North America and lifetime technical support. If your product stops working within the first year, we’ll replace it.
Bullet Dimension & Weight: Ø2.76”x6.1” (WxD), 0.9 lbs
IR Rating (EXIR Night Vision): 100 Feet (65 Feet Total Darkness)
True Day/Night with IR Cut Filter & Auto Switch
Minimum Illumination: 0.01 Lux at f1.2
4K (8 Megapixel) 1/2.5”CMOS Sensor
Temperature: -22°F to 140°F
Humidity: 90% or less (non-condensing)
95˚ Diagonal Viewing Angle
4K UHD Resolution (3840×2160 @ 20fps)
4.0mm Fixed Lens
1 x 4 Channel NVR
4 x 4K IP PoE Bullet Cameras
1 x 2TB Security-Grade HDD (Installed)
4 x Mounting Templates, Screws, and Plugs
3 x Theft Deterrent Stickers
1 x Customer Support Card
4 x 100ft Network Cables
1 x NVR Power Cable
1 x Quick Start Guide
1 x Installation Guide
1 x Warranty Card
1 x HDMI Cable
1 x Ethernet Cable
1 x USB Mouse “