- 2MP FULL HD 1080P 4-IN-1 SECURITY CAMERA: This hybrid TVI/CVI/AHD/CVBS bullet camera, default output mode is 1080P AHD. Compatible with AHD,HD-TVI,CVI, and CVBS/960H analog DVRs
- 1080P 2.0 MEGAPIXEL (1920×1080): 36pcs high-intensity infrared LEDs, 1/3 inch CMOS sensor 3.6mm lens, allows up to 30m/100feet IR Night Vision; Built in IR-Cut filter
- 4 MODE VIDEO OUTPUT: 1080P AHD, 1080P CVI, 1080P TVI and 960H CVBS, compatible with most DVRs. With OSD button, you can change signal mode freely and quickly in seconds, also support coaxial cable control via DVR directly (UTC). NOTE: The Black square from image is for DIP Switch Button.
- IP66 WEATHER-PROOF RESISTANT: Can withstand the toughest outdoor conditions; Auto Gain Control (AGC), Auto Electronic Shutter (AES) and Back Light Compensation (BLC) for optimal picture quality in any given lighting condition
- NOTED&WARRANTY: This camera did NOT come with DVR, power supply & video power cable! One year quality warranty, Lifetime Tech Support. (Pls contact service team: email@example.com for further questions)
Note: Camera Power Supply and BNC Video Cables are NOT Included but are Required and Sold Separately.
*Full HD 1080P 2MP resolution for clearer video
*Hybrid TVI/AHD/CVI/CVBS 4-in-1 video output
*Support OSD Menu, coaxial cable control via DVR directly (UTC).
*True Day & Night monitoring with up to 30M/100ft
*IP66 weatherproof for indoor/outdoor use in raining/windy/foggy days
Switch from CVI: Push button No.1 DOWN,No.2 UP
Switch from Analog/CVBS:Push button No.1 UP,No.2 UP
Switch from AHD(Default Mode):Push button No.1 UP,No.2 DOWN
Switch from TVI:Push button No.1 DOWN, No.2 DOWN
NOTE:The Black square from image is for DIP Switch Button.
Sensor: 1/3″ CMOS sensor with IR-Cut
Video resolution: 1080P(1920×1080)
Signal mode: AHD/TVI/CVI/CVBS 960H
Lens: 3.6mm, 36pcs IR LEDs
IR Distance:up to 100ft(30m)
*1x1080P 4-in-1 Bullet Camera
*1xMounting Screws Bag
1.Camera Power Supply DC500mA and Coaxial Video Cables are NOT Included but are Required and Sold Separately.
2.Suggested to connect with HD 1080P DVRs. It can NOT work with 720P/960P DVRs.
3.Please kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for help, don’t send back directly