- EASIEST WiFi SETUP ON THE MARKET: Our managed server solution means no hassle for you. Just plug the wireless security camera into wall power and one login grants wireless access at home or while on the go to all your SereneLife home security cameras. Check from Mac PC desktop computers or iPhone Android mobile phones without any additional setup. We do not charge any monthly subscription and never will!
- RECORD YOUR WAY: Add up to a 64g micro SD card and start recording! Choose from 24 hour mode – motion detection trigger – or schedule recording to activate surveillance at specific times of the day and week. The SD auto overwrite keeps your video current when the memory is full. Add the “Cloud Box” to your system and record up to 180 days of video.
- TWO-WAY AUDIO: You can listen in and monitor the camera’s environment and talk to anyone at home. Unlike other cameras – the microphone and speaker levels are independently adjustable so you can get some reasonable volume from the speaker and correct feedback or echo.
- NIGHT VISION – IR LEDs allow you to view and record live video in complete darkness. Want to record out a window? Prevent glare with the option to manually disable night vision or leave on automatic and the camera will switch on only in low light settings.
- CRYSTAL CLEAR HD 720p PICTURE: The configurable picture adjustment ensures that you get a sharp and crisp image day or night and allows you to adjust for your networks available internet bandwidth for smooth performance. You can adjust the wireless camera PTZ pan tilt and digital zoom as well!
SereneLife Model : IPCAMHD30
IP WiFi Camera with Remote App Control
IP Camera WiFi Cam – HD Network Camera with Remote App Control, 720p
- Wi-Fi IP Network Camera
- Hi-Res HD Display Video Output
- Scan the QR Code & Get Connected
- Easy Setup via P2P Technology: Plug-and-Play
- Hard-Wire Connection Ability, Ethernet Cable
- Connect & Control via the Downloadable ‘Serene Viewer’ App
- Built-in Microphone & Speaker for 2-Way Audio Communication
- PTZ (Pan Tilt Zoom) Controlled Remotely
- Micro SD Memory Card Slot
- Cloud Box Storage Support
- Motion Detector Function Mode
- Real-Time App Push Notification Alerts
- Night Vision & Low-Light Video Pickup
- LED Indicator Lights
- Image Configuration: Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Sharpness
- Perfect for Home, Office or Business Use
The “SereneViewer” App:
- Free to Download & Easy-to-Use
- Gives you Remote Access to Live or Recorded Video
- Works with All of Today’s Latest Smartphones & Tablets
- Camera Management: Control, View & Add Additional Cameras
- Scheduled Recording: Set the Timer for Automatic Start Times
- Configurable Picture Adjustment Settings
- Android & iOS Support
- Imaging Sensor: 1/4” Color CMOS
- Video Resolution: Up to 720p (1280 x 720 Pixels) 30FPS
- Video File Format MJPEG (H.264 Compression)
- Night Vision Distance 32”+ ft. (0.01 LUX)
- Wi-Fi Wireless Network: 2.4G WiFi — IEEE802.11b/g/n
- Protocols: TCP/IP, UDP/IP, HTTP, DHCP, RTMP, MUTP
- Ethernet Network: 10/100Mbps, RJ-45 Interface
- P2P Technology Plug and Play
- Maximum Micro SD Card Support Size: 64 GB
- Lighting Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Audio Compression: AAC (Advance Audio Coding)
- Video Compression: H.264
- Maximum Micro SD Memory Card Support: Up to 64GB
- Power Supply: DC 5V
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 4.7” x 3.3” x 3.3”
Read the reviews… Our competitor’s cameras IP cameras have lousy software. There is often an involved setup including logging into your home internet wifi router to setup ‘port forwarding’. Remote access requires setting up a DDNS server. Even worse, some cameras don’t even have the ability to upgrade the firmware! Say hello to SereneLife’s unique Managed Account solution that takes care of all the complex network stuff and enjoy a SUPER SIMPLE user experience. IPCAMHD30 can be used along side any other SereneLife cam with a single account for iPhone Android or desktop to monitor live and recorded video. The wireless security camera delivers FULL HD 720p video and all the features you would expect from a top of the line home security camera! Add up to a 64g SD micro card to your camera to get recording right away – or upgrade your system by adding the Serenelife Cloud Box and get up to 2TB of video storage (6 weeks of recorded video). This Serenelife camera is covered by a 1 year manufacturer’s warranty!