- Amazing 1080P: Superb HD 1080P Video with H.264 image compression format at 30fps, extremely fluent live streams and superior clarity of images and video.
- Plug & Play: One Key WiFi(Sonic Recognition Technology) makes configuration quicker and easier. Download and install the free iSmartViewPro App, quick Wi-Fi setup, easily remote viewing via iOS/Android mobile devices, Windows PC, and Mac.
- IR Night Vision: With 10 IR LEDs, night vision up to 20 feet, further range and clearer image. Protect your family in security day and night.
- Two Way Audio & Pan and Tilt & Remote Control: Built-in speaker and microphone, you can remotely control the camera via using the App to communicate with and view your family anytime, anywhere. Wide viewing angle with horizontal 290 degree pan and vertical 120 degree tilt.
- Motion Detection & Alarm & Recording: Automatically detect moving objects and alarm push to your smart phone via App, E-mail. Support FTP and Onvif. Micro SD card (Built-in Micro SD Slot, Max 128GB supported, SD card is not included) for recording, storing and reviewing.
1. 3 Dbi antenna,stronger wifi signal.
2. Supports cable network and Wi-Fi connection.
3. Plug and play, you can remotely view via related clients in iOS/Android mobile devices, Windows PC, Mac.Web browsers client support IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari
Important tips before configuration:
1. Install the antenna.
2. Keep your camera and phone nearby the router while setting.
3. The camera only supports 2.4GHz band not 5GHz. Please close the 5GHz before connecting, if your router supports both bands.
4. The name and password of your Wi-Fi should not contain special characters such as ‘and &
5. Make sure that your Wi-Fi encryption is WPA2-PSK(AES).
6. The whole process should be finished within 5 minutes from power on. Otherwise, the camera should be unplugged and powered back.
7. Reset the camera if it is failed after several attempts.(Hold the reset button for about 15 seconds, then release the button, it will reset automatically.)
Step 1: Launch the iSmartViewPro app, Click + to access Add Camera page and select “Add cameras via WiFi configuration guide”
Step 2: Scan the QR code on the bottom of the camera, and name the camera. Then “Next”
Step 3: Input correct WiFi password, then “Confirm”, then it will try to connect. It will go back to the camera page and show “online” if adds successfully. Please tap “try again” and repeat the process for 2-4 times, if it fails to connect.
You can also choose the method of “One Key Wi-Fi Configuration”
More details, please kindly refer to our Quick Installation Guide
1 * Camera
1 * Power Adapter
1 * Ethernet Cable
1 * WiFi Antenna
1 * Set of Bracket and Mounting Screws
1 * Quick Installation Guide