- 【Flexibility】- Two included 8CH sPoE repeaters（addable: ASIN B076ZFWFCZ）enable you to install your cameras in your desired places and 32-channel NVR allows you to add extra 16 cameras to the system.
- 【Simplified PoE】- Simplified Power over Ethernet – Every camera connects to the repeater via just one single cable transmitting both data and power, getting rid of the need to run separate power and video cables and allowing for a clean DIY installation. View crystal clear 720p HD live video day and night with automatic night-vision (up to 65ft away). Cameras are IP65 weatherproof rating so that can be installed anywhere.
- 【Instant Motion Alert】- Receive an alert and a short video clip whenever motion is detected, customize motion detection areas, create alert schedules to reduce unwanted alerts, download motion clips and much more.
- 【Maximize your storage】- Intelligent recording of the NVR optimizes HDD storage space by compressing recorded footage when no motion is detected, and recording at a full 20 fps when motion is detected. (NVR supports up to 6TB HDD)
- 【US-based Zmodo tech support & live time tech support】- Get immediate live chat support from the Zmodo app. With NO monthly fee! 60-day full refund warranty and 3-year warranty.
Camera View Angle: 81 degreesNVR Dimensions: 7.9″x5.5″x1.6″ sPoE repeater Dimensions: 4.65″x3.33″x1.46″Camera Working Temperature:14°F-122°F/ -10°C-50°C NVR/Repeater Working Temperature: 32°F-104°F/0°C-40°C NVR Storage: Supports 3.5″ SATA hard drive, up to 6TB (2TB HDD included)
1) 32-Channel Security NVR 2) 8-channel sPoE Repeater 16) Zmodo 720p IP Network Camera 1) 2TB Hard Drive 1) 12V 2A NVR Power Supply 2) 8M(26ft) CAT5e Network Cable 1) 1M(3ft) CAT5e Network Cable 4) 15M(50ft) Camera Cable 8) 25M(82ft) Camera Cable 4) 30M(98ft) Camera Cable 1) Quick User Guide
1) Please do not directly plug the NVR power supply into power outlet before connecting it to the NVR, which may lead to sparking.
2) A WiFi router is needed for the system to provide data transmission.
3)Cameras’ cables connected to the repeater can be extended to up to 147ft, while the Ethernet cable connected to the repeater with WiFi router can run to 656ft.