- 【Hybrid Connection】- This system is a combination of simplified PoE and Wireless solution. Every sPoE Camera connects to the repeater via a single cable that transmits both data and power, while the wireless cameras are plugged in to nearby outlets and just need several minutes to connect to WiFi, allowing for an easier, cleaner and flexible installation.
- 【Flexibility】- The included wireless cameras and 8CH sPoE repeater （addable: ASIN B076ZFWFCZ）break the cable length limits to your installation. Additional Repeaters are addable to the system. 32-channel NVR allows you to add extra 16 cameras to the system. (Support up to 8 Zmodo 1080p cameras at its latest firmware version- V45.6.1.06, which is upgradable through Zmodo app)
- 【Instant Motion Alert】- Receive an alert and a short video clip whenever motion is detected, customize motion detection areas, create alert schedules to reduce unwanted alerts, download motion clips and much more.
- 【Maximize your storage】- Intelligent recording of the NVR optimizes HDD storage space by compressing recorded footage when no motion is detected, and recording at a full 20 fps when motion is detected. (NVR supports up to 6TB HDD)
- 【US-based Zmodo tech support & live time tech support】- Get immediate live chat support from the Zmodo app. With NO monthly fee! 60-day full refund warranty and 3-year warranty.
1) 32 Channel Security NVR 1) Eight-channel sPoE Repeater 8) Zmodo 720p IP Network sPoE Camera 8) Zmodo 720p Indoor/Outdoor Wireless Camera1) 12V 2A NVR Power Supply 8) 5V 1A Micro USB Power Supply (about 6ft) 1) 8M(26ft) CAT5e Network Cable 1) 1M(3ft) CAT5e Network Cable 2) 15M(50ft) Camera Cable 4) 25M(82ft) Camera Cable2) 30M(98ft) Camera Cable 1) Quick User Guide
Camera View Angle: 81 degrees NVR Dimensions: 7.9”x5.5”x1.6” sPoE repeater Dimensions: 4.65”x3.33”x1.46” Camera Working Temperature: 14-122℉/-10-50°C NVR/sPoE Repeater Working Temperature: 32-104℉/0-40°C NVR Storage: Supports 3.5″ SATA hard drive, up to 6TB (HDD not included)
1) Please do not directly plug the NVR power supply into power outlet before connecting it to the NVR, which may lead to sparking.
2) It is not suggested to install the wireless cameras in a metal-enclosed environment, which will reduce WiFi signal transmission.
3) A WiFi router is needed for the system to provide data transmission and the Hard Drive is not included in the package.