- 【Simplified PoE】- Simplified Power over Ethernet means the IP cameras connect to the NVR with a single cable that transmits both data and power, allowing for an easy installation and setup. Repeater fits your flexible installation need
- 【1080p Full HD Video】- View Crystal 1080p Video and playback locally or remotely. See in the dark with automatic infrared night vision that illuminates up to 65ft. IP65 weatherproof rating means that you can install cameras anywhere
- 【Maximize your Storage】- Intelligent recording on the NVR will optimize your storage space by compressing recorded footage when no motion is detected, and recording at the full 25fps when motion is detected. Record up to 30 days for 8 cameras
- 【Remote Viewing】 – Keep your property secured, no matter where you are. Control and view your security kits from anywhere on your smartphone using the free Zmodo app. Receive motion notification and view video clip alerts on your phone when something’s detected at your property
- 【Lifetime Support】- Get 24/7 immediate live chat support from the Zmodo app. With NO monthly fee! Professional US based tech support, 30-day full refund warranty and 3-year warranty.
Zmodo Motion algorithm
The Zmodo app will distinguish the detected motion as two types of events, major and Minor. And the notification will only be sent when major event occurs.
Major Events occur when motion is detected after a prolonged period without event (at least 25 mins).
Minor Event occur when motion is detected within 20 mins of last motion event and at least 3 mins without motion.
1) 8 Channel Security NVR
1) 19V 1.5A sPoE Repeater
1) 1TB Hard Drive (Pre-installed in the NVR)
8) Zmodo 1080P IP Network Camera
1) 12V 2A NVR Power Supply
1) 8M(26ft) CAT5e Network Cable
1) 1M(3ft) CAT5e Network Cable
2) 15M(50ft) Camera Cable
4) 25M(82ft) Camera Cable
2) 30M(98ft) Camera Cable
1) Quick User Guide
Camera Working Temperature:14°F-122°F/ -10°C-50°C
NVR/Repeater Working Temperature: 32°F-104°F/0°C-40°C
NVR Storage: Supports 3.5″ SATA hard drive, up to 6TB
Note: Please don’t directly plug the power supply into the outlet before connecting it to the NVR.